You may have already read of the seven things a Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) should have in their “grab bag” but if you missed it, you can catch up with it by clicking HERE or the next 5 things they need to have handy click HERE.
As well as those first twelve items, here are five more that they are told to make sure that they should have in their “grab bag” for when they receive The Call that there has been a murder etc.
- Clipboard or similar armed with plenty of writing/drawing implements.
- Forensic suit/mask/gloves/overshoes.
- Vehicle full of fuel and ignition keys at the ready (or other suitable transport, or driver).
- Money/change for emergencies.
- The Amazon link to the SIOs’ Handbook in readily accessible place.
Make sure you subscribe to or follow this blog to hear more about SIOs
Or if you can’t wait, you could try to find the answer using the British Police and Crime Directory for Writers and Researchers or click on the picture below to buy your copy: